вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

ROCKLEETIST ANSWER DOWNLOAD

One single touch from you to me here from the start. Why is it you're crying? I would accept your love - embrace this misery. I'll leave a trail that shines but only fades with time. And even if the light burns out I hope it guides me to where you are. If I had a choice to take you by the hand and bring you back to me. This, my love, is the last time. rockleetist answer

Uploader: Zulkim
Date Added: 4 January 2017
File Size: 61.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 37526
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ah, you've broken all of me. Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance rockleetist my playlists vocaloid english version hatsune miku music. So don't tell me promises that you and Answeg know that you'll never keep.

rockleetist answer

So if we could smile for just a little while I know this time I'll never let go. Back in those lazy days, my world had turned so strange.

rockleetist answer

I know I miss you - Do you miss me too? This rhythm resonates the beat down in your soul. Want to see more posts tagged rockleetist?

☆ 『rockleetist 』

I pitched it down 0. Sitting on the swings I look up to the sky. When I called to say hello to know that you're alright, Where were you last night?

It sees you reach out to it somewhere down below. I wish I could tell myself somewhere inside I was the one to blame. I remember we watched the sky so blue.

『rockleetist』 Answer (+lyrics) Chords - Chordify

I wonder why the city lights above remind me of this history with you now that we're through. I see you reach out to rockkeetist somewhere down below. Sugar Rush rockleetist AKB48 wreck it ralph acoustic ocver. A twinkling star who can only remember when it made a secret wish and blazed across the sky with them.

rockleetist answer

Why do I lose control over these thoughts of you? You know I do. Light Song I will bring you back rockleetust my light. I keep it in my heart which matches you.

rockleetist on Tumblr

If I had a choice to take you by the hand and bring you back to me. I walked along the lonely roads of memory lane. And though I don't know the names for the stars I will close my eyes and make a wish.

Should I stay or should I go? Can't I Even Dream? Don't worry your little head. Listen There is a message behind this song, a message that has stuck with me.

I already knew I was the only one that saw right through your game. Answee if I cried everytime you called me by another's name.

Light Song Even if I can no longer hold you tight. I have come to realize that this song is really addicting. And don't tell me lies when we both know that over you I'm losing sleep. How can it be, that one of evil blood, can strive for such rockledtist. These hazy memories of the times we've shared drift through my mind far to you. Now I see the lies when you dockleetist you loved me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий