вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

DEARLY DEPARTED DEVOTCHKA DOWNLOAD

We do not have any tags for Dearly Departed lyrics. It's commonly quoted in Christian weddings. I have felt this too, missing my siblings that live abroad. If they said 'come back home', it would be the plea of a mother, to her son in trouble, to return to her care. General Comment grief at losing the one person you loved above everything,the person who became part of your being. dearly departed devotchka

Uploader: Grolrajas
Date Added: 6 March 2011
File Size: 66.70 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 96780
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I don't really know what to say about 'your voice, singing right with mine' and I come back home. It may be that he has to come back home to his 'birthplace', which would be a terrible defeat given that he had made it abroad, but he 'will make it through, this night'.

The next part is about how the son is going through difficulties, and she tells him words of encouragement 'All this darkness, cannot hurt us, Cause they made you from the light'.

Devotchka — Dearly Departed. General Comment I think the song is about losing a lover rather than a family member because of the like "when eearly you were mine, all mine.

Of course 'Queen of the Surface Streets' could perhaps be about a prostitute whom the singer's fallen in love with so only so much comparison can be drawn. Also, a lot of women labor through the nighttime hours and give birth in the morning.

dearly departed devotchka

General Comment This song takes me to an imaginary situation with two emotions: My Interpretation My thoughts on this song, one of my favorites, are the following. I have felt this too, missing my siblings that live abroad. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! Add it to our wiki.

Know something about this song or lyrics? Quotes like, 'Darling,' 'When you were mine,''I know you had no choice,' along with the Flesh of my flesh I just explained it's pretty obvious that it's not a family member. The birthing process is scary for both mother and baby, but it's as if it's saying the baby shouldn't be worried and that making it out of the darkness will end being born.

dearly departed devotchka

Flag ProudesterMonkey on November 02, We don't ask to be born. General Comment grief at losing the one person you loved above everything,the person who became part of your being. It's commonly quoted in Christian weddings. No Replies Log in to reply.

Devotchka - Dearly Departed - lyrics

General Comment I can relate to the feeling intertwined in the lyrics of this song I do miss their voices singing right with mine. Once they're born they're for the most part a free individual. Log in to add a tag. The lines that really throw me off are the 'I come back home'.

Dearly Departed lyrics - DeVotchKa

One being that a woman giving birth is not a choice; her body will eventually do what it was intended to do and get the baby out. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Add your thoughts 10 Comments. It goes along with the next delarted in Genesis, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his mother, and the two will become one flesh.

Why not add your own? User does not exist. I think the part about the right devptchka being hard to find could point to the inevitable growing apart between a mother and her child in some ways, or might be indicative of times when they two might not understand each other.

General Comment an absoutely beautiful song; and sorrowful as well. I think it is a parent-child relation, or a family relation. Login with Google Error:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий